This year, 1 event, 2 conferences! When you register for RAC 2009, you can also attend the sessions of iLearning Forum, the conference on learning technologies and integrated learning. Access to the iLearning Forum exhibition is free.
Exhibition visitor registration (free)
Conference delegate and speaker registration
|Conference||1 day pass
|Regular registration fee
||550 €||400 €||70 €|
|Additional delegate*||- 50 €||- 25 €||N/A|
||- 50 €||- 25 €||N/A|
|| Social Dinner
||150 €||70 €|
* Additional delegate: this fee applies to delegates accompanying other delegates or speakers.
** Student: this discount applies to full time students only in initial education; a proof of student status must be provided.
- First step: create a user account on the conference registration management system
- Second step: once your user account has been created, you can register for the conference and/or submit a contribution (speaker). Different payment options are available together with an invoice. It is also possible to register by telephone, fax or email.
Information related to payments, fees and discounts
- Delegates from Africa, please contact Sam Juwe, our agent based in Nigeria: firstname.lastname@example.org - tel +234 08 03 30 77 982" durex="699"
- Prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. For the full price, add 19.6 % French VAT.
- Discounts are cumulative.
- Members of EIfEL and speakers and students are asked to contact Angela Harrison in order to retrieve their respective discount codes. Speakers discount codes will be sent to the authors, once submissions have been reviewed and accepted.
- If you are not a member of EIfEL, you can purchase a membership on line when registering for the conference and immediately benefits from the conference fee reduction.
- You can use the XE.com Personal Currency Assistant to convert the amounts to your local currency.