To register for the conference, please log onto the registration website (ConfTool). You will be able to select the options, follow the payment process and print the invoice for your records or send to your finance deparment.
| ||3 days|
|Regular registration||800 €||650 €||450 €||50 €|
|Early bird discount (1)||- 100 €||- 75 €||- 50 €||N/A|
|Additional delegate (2)||- 100 €||- 75 €||- 50 €||N/A|
|IoS and EIfEL Member discount (3)||- 100 €||- 75 €||- 50 €||N/A|
Click here to register at a reduced rate!
This year, Learning Forum London hosts the Internet of Subjects Forum London (IoS Forum London), a one day event focused on the launch of the Internet of Subjects Forum (www.iosf.org), the outcome of 8 years work on ePortfolio and identity.
Delegate fees (except speakers and students)
(1) When registered and paid before 15th May.
(2) Applies to delegates accompanying other delegates or speakers.
(3) EIfEL and IoS Member discount is available for individual and organisational members; if you are not a member yet, you can join the Internet of Subjects Forum (IoS) at a special rate (100€ instead of 150€ for individual membership exclusive of VAT. To have the full membership price, add 19,6 % FR VAT) when registering for Learning Forum London (more on EIfEL membership, more on IoS membership).
| Social Dinner|
|400 €||300 €||250 €||50 €|
|500 €||425 €||300 €||50 €|
| Student (4)||250 €||150 €||100 €||50 €|
Speaker and student fees (no additional discount)
(4) Discount only applies to full time students in initial education; a proof of student status must be provided.
NB: prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. To have the full price, add 17,5 % UK VAT; discounts are cumulative.
NB: delegates from Africa, please contact Sam Juwe, our agent based in Nigeria:
- First step: create a user account on the conference registration management system
- Second step: once your user account has been created, you can register for the conference and/or submit a contribution (speaker). Different payment options are available together with an invoice.
firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +234 08 03 30 77 982
Information related to fees and discounts
- The EarlyBird discount is only valid for registrations completed and paid before 15th May.
- Members of EIfEL as well as students are asked to contact Angela Harrison in order to retrieve their respective discount codes.
- Speakers discount codes will be sent to the authors, once submissions have been reviewed and accepted.
- It is also possible to register by telephone, fax or email.
Cancellations made one month before the event will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made after, as well as 'no shows', are liable for the full registration fee. Cancellations must be made in writing and are only valid when you receive a cancellation number. Substitutions may be made at any time with written authorisation.
For more information contact Angela Harrison: email@example.com
tel +33 3 8643 1343 fax +33 3 8643 1778