The programme offers a lively mix of plenary presentations and open discussion; parallel presentations sessions and workshops. Presenters representing all sectors of education, industry, training organisations, consultancies, professional bodies and associations, awarding bodies, standard-setting organisations and solutions suppliers will invite participants to explore lifelong learning, employability and social innovation.
- EP1— ePortfolio in healthcare education and practice
- EP2 — ePortfolio in initial education and personal identity construction
- EP3 — ePortfolio in employability and organisational learning
- EP4 — ePortfolio, policies and implementation
- EP5 — ePortfolio, technologies and system architectures
NB: 20 abstracts and the 5 best papers submitted in track EP1 (ePortfolio in healthcare education and practice) will be published in the International Journal of Clinical Skills
- KC1 — Key competencies policies
- KC2 — Key competencies for active citizenship
- KC3 — Key competencies for employability and economic innovation
- KC4 — Key competencies development
- KC5 — Key competencies recognition and accreditation
The conference call has now entered into a new phase with an extended deadline for the late submission of contributions:
- 25 May 2010 - new deadline for the submission of abstracts
Authors must register as soon as they receive the notification of their acceptance.
Original deadline (for the authors who submitted in time):
- 31 March 2010 – Deadline for the submission of abstracts.
- 15 Avril 2010 – Notification of acceptance to authors
- 30 April 2010 – Author registration deadline – to be included in the programme
- 6 June 2010 – Extended Deadline for receipt of revised abstracts and completed contributions (case-studies, work in progress, short and long papers)