Welcome to Learning Forum London - ePortfolio 2010 and Key Competencies 2010
In 2003, in Poitiers during the first international ePortfolio conference, EIfEL set the goal that by 2010 every citizen should have access to an ePortfolio. How effective have we been and far are we from that goal? Should it be postponed to a further deadline or should we set a new one, e.g. on digital identity? To find the answers to these questions and more, join us at Learning Forum London, 5-7 July 2010, at the Savoy Place. The event will feature ePortfolio 2010, the 8th international ePortfolio conference, with a special track on healthcare as well as Key Competencies 2010, the 4th international conference on skills for life.
Authors and presenters
All the information for submitting a contribution is accessible here.
earlybird registration is open !
Exhibitors and sponsors
Please contact email@example.com
The conference call has now entered into a new phase with an extended deadline for the late submission of contributions:
- 25 May 2010 - new deadline for the submission of abstracts
Authors must register as soon as they receive the notification of their acceptance.
Original deadline (for the authors who submitted in time):
- 31 March 2010 – Deadline for the submission of abstracts.
- 15 Avril 2010 – Notification of acceptance to authors
- 30 April 2010 – Author registration deadline – to be included in the programme
- 6 June 2010 – Extended Deadline for receipt of revised abstracts and completed contributions (case-studies, work in progress, short and long papers)
- EP1— ePortfolio in healthcare education and practice
- EP2 — ePortfolio in initial education and personal identity construction
- EP3 — ePortfolio in employability and organisational learning
- EP4 — ePortfolio, policies and implementation
- EP5 — ePortfolio, technologies and system architectures
NB: 20 abstracts and the 5 best papers submitted in track EP1 (ePortfolio in healthcare education and practice) will be published in the International Journal of Clinical Skills
- KC1 — Key competencies policies
- KC2 — Key competencies for active citizenship
- KC3 — Key competencies for employability and economic innovation
- KC4 — Key competencies development
- KC5 — Key competencies recognition and accreditation