To register for the conference, please log onto the registration website (ConfTool). You will be able to select the options, follow the payment process and print the invoice for your records or send to your finance deparment.
|3 days||2 days||1 day||Social Dinner|
|Regular registration fee||800 €||650 €||450 €||45 €|
|Additional delegate (1)||- 100 €||- 75 €||- 50 €||N/A|
|EIfEL Member discount (2)||- 100 €||- 75 €||- 50 €||N/A|
(1) Additional delegate: this fee applies to delegates accompanying other delegates or speakers.
(2) EIfEL Member discount is available for EIfEL Individual and organisational members,
|3 days||2 days||1 day|| Social Dinner|
|400 €||300 €||250 €||45 €|
|500 €||425 €||300 €||45 €|
|Student (3)||200 €||150 €||100 €||45 €|
(3) Student: this discount applies to full time students only in initial education; a proof of student status must be provided.
NB: prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. To have the full price, add 15 % UK VAT; discounts are cumulative.
- First step: create a user account on the conference registration management system (here)
- Second step: once your user account has been created, you can register for the conference and/or submit a contribution (speaker). Different payment options are available together with an invoice.
firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +234 08 03 30 77 982
Information related to fees and discounts
- The EarlyBird discount is only valid for registrations completed and paid for by May 8th.
- Members of EIfEL as well as students are asked to contact Angela Harrison in order to retrieve their respective discount codes.
- Speakers discount codes will be sent to the authors, once submissions have been reviewed and accepted.
- It is also possible to register by telephone, fax or email.
tel +33 3 8643 1343 fax +33 3 8643 1778