Conference related news.
- Increasing Employability by Introducing e-Portfolio for All in the Netherlands
- In order to increase employability every member of the labour force in The Netherlands will be entitled to a digital e-portfolio. This is one of the key recommendations of the Dutch Committee on Labour Market Participation in "Towards a future that works" (June 2008).
- Towards a Future that Works (PDF)
- Main Recommendations - Committee on Labour Market Participation (The Netherlands) - 16 June 2008 : Digital e-portfolio. Every member of the labour force will be entitled to a digital e-portfolio, i.e. an electronic inventory of their competencies, diplomas, experience, and accreditation of prior learning (APL). This will give people a better understanding of their position on the labour market and their career prospects, and of any need they have for further training.
- Regional ePortfolio Track
- This year, the regional ePortfolio track has been reinforced, thanks to the support of the Limburg Region. Our objective is to bring together, policy makers and practitioners to explore the current results of regional and territorial policies such as those developed in Wales and Minnesota to discuss the foundations for future regional and national ePortfolio policies and international co-operation.
- Learning Forum London (London, from Jun 22, 2009 09:00 AM to Jun 24, 2009 05:30 PM)
- One event, three conferences! Learning Forum London offers for the first time three complementary events: the 7th International ePortfolio conference, Key Competencies—Skills for Life and Learning Networks & Communities.
- Conference programme online !
- The Conference Programme is now complete and online, check it to prepare your venue !
- Participants and Exhibitor Numbers are Continuously Increasing!
- The 2009 edition of the ePortfolio Conference is going to be a big success! More than 200 delegates have already registered for the Conference and 12 exhibitors are already planned, so don't miss it !