To register for the conference, please log onto the registration website (ConfTool). You will be able to select the options, follow the payment process and print the invoice for your records or send to your finance deparment.
- First step: create a user account on the conference registration management system https://www.conftool.net/kc2008
- Second step: once your user account has been created, you can register for the conference and/or submit a contribution (speaker). Different payment options are available together with an invoice.
- prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. To have the full price, add 17.5 % UK VAT.
- discounts are cumulative.
- delegates from Africa, please contact Sam Juwe, our agent based in Nigeria:
Tel: +234 08 03 30 77 982
|Regular registration fee
|Additional delegate*||- 50 €|
(register and pay before 31 May)
|- 50 €|
||- 50 €|
* Additional delegate: this fee applies to delegates accompanying other delegates or speakers.
** Student: this discount applies to full time students only in initial education; a proof of student status must be provided.
Information related to fees and discounts
- The EarlyBird discount is only valid for registrations completed and paid for by May 31.
- Members of EIfEL as well as speakers and students are asked to contact Angela Harrison (email@example.com) in order to retrieve their respective discount codes. Speakers discount codes will be sent to the authors, once submissions have been reviewed and accepted.
- It is also possible to register by fax or email.