Call for contributions
The organisers of Key Competencies - Skills for Life 2007 have pleasure in inviting policy-makers, human resource managers, local government officers, trainers, teachers and other educationalists, and suppliers of learning resources solutions to submit their contributions to the conference.
- Presenters and authors are invited to submit an abstract of their contributions by 25 May, 2007 on the following themes:
- Presentation Format
- A variety of presentation modes is invited.
- Instructions for Submitting Authors
- KC 2007 uses ConfTool for handling paper submission, the review process, and participant registration. You need to create a user account in order to use any facilities of the system. Here are some general guidelines on how to use the ConfTool system.
- Deadline, notification and registration
- In order to have their articles published, authors must be registered and have paid their conference fees (see fees on registration page) at the time of receipt of corrected abstracts.
- Template file for contributions
- Please use the styles of this template to publish your contribution before uploading to the conference management tool (ConfTool). For abstracts, please use the conference management tool editor.