World of Learning Awards 2008
NEC, Birmingham, on 19 November 2008 will host the highly competitive Awards ceremony. Now in their eighth year, the WORLD OF LEARNING AWARDS are acknowledged as the premier event for honouring learning-specific solutions. The closing date for entries is 5pm on 19 September 2008.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
CLOSING DATE: 5pm on 19 September 2008
The search is on for the most innovative new learning initiatives and exceptional venues as entries are now open for the prestigious World of Learning Awards 2008.
The entries are judged by a panel of highly respected independent learning and development experts with tremendous depth of experience and knowledge in the industry.
The Awards, in Association with the British Institute of Learning & Development (BILD), will be presented at a glamorous black-tie dinner on 19 November 2008 at the Paragon Hotel, Birmingham. With more than 500 leading industry figures set to attend, it promises to be the social and networking highlight of the training industry’s year.
The Awards 2008 include several new categories that reflect the evolution of the learning and development industry. The categories are:
- Bespoke Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by Tech Smith
- Blended Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by GB Training
- Coaching Programme of the Year sponsored by Training Pages
- e-Learning Solution of the Year
- Rapid e-Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by LearningGuide Solutions
- Learning Organisation of the Year sponsored by academee
- Serious Games Solution of the Year
- Training Venue of the Year sponsored by Intec
- Educational & Learning Export Product of the Year sponsored by UK Trade and Investment
- Outstanding Contribution to the Training Industry
- Learning Provider of the Year
Marcus Brigstocke, host of BBC 4's The Late Edition, stand-up comic, writer, presenter, actor, and Radio 4 regular, will present this year’s Awards evening.
Andrew Gee, Project Manager for the World of Learning Awards 2008, commented, “The World of Learning Awards are the supreme accolade in the training industry. We expect the competition for this year’s Awards to be even more fierce than ever.”
To request entry information or book a table please call +44 (0)20 8394 5171, email email@example.com or download a form from www.learnevents.com.
Notes to Editor:
• For more information on all aspects of the event please visit www.learnevents.com
• World of Learning 2008 is organised by Venture Marketing Group