Call for contributions (closed)
This year's conference theme is "Employability and Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Society." The conference is organised in 2 main tracks: an academic track with peer reviewed research papers and a practitioner track with peer reviewed short papers, case studies and work in progress. The objective of the conference is to explore how the ePortfolio can contribute to finding the solution to the challenges we are facing today, and will be facing tomorrow, in building an inclusive and sustainable knowledge economy and society. We shall explore the ability of the ePortfolio to capture the most advanced work in the field of technology and research, and get the best out of emerging social and business practices in order to promote employability and lifelong learning.
- Challenges addressed by the call
- This year's call for contributions on the theme of "Employability and Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Society" takes the form of a series of challenges. Authors are invited to respond to these challenges.
- ePortfolio 2007 will bring together people from industry, research, public employment, schools, higher education to present and discuss their work in the context of several urgent social challenges to insure Employability and Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Society.
- Best submissions Awards
- New for 2007: best submissions Awards!
- Instructions for Submitting Authors
- ePortfolio 2007 uses ConfTool for handling paper submission, the review process, and participant registration. You have to create a user account in order to use any facilities of the system. Here are just some general hints on how to use the ConfTool system.
- Presentation Format
- A variety of presentation modes is invited for both the academic and the practitioner tracks.
- Template file for contributions
- Please use the styles of this template to publish your contribution before uploading to the conference management tool (ConfTool). For abstracts, please use the conference management tool editor.
- Call for contributions (PDF format)
- A PDF version of the call that can be downloaded.
- Deadline, notification and registration
- In order to be included in the programme and have their contributions published, authors must be registered and have paid their conference fees (see fees on registration page) at the time of receipt of camera ready contributions.
- Review manual
- Manual for the reviewers