ePortfolio 2007, Maastricht 17-19 October 2007
ePortfolio 2007 is the key international event for the growing community of professionals interested in, and working with, ePortfolios. It brings together policy-makers, researchers, teachers, trainers, human resource managers and technologists. As a thematic event devoted to one domain, it allows an in-depth and broad exploration of the issues - and results in real outcomes. Past events have resulted in the creation of national and international networks, contribution to ePortfolio policy, the launch of the ePortfolio for All campaign, progress in ePortfolio interoperability through the Plugfest, transnational projects and numerous publications.
This year's theme is Employability and Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Society
The event takes place over 3 days
- 17 October: pre-conference workshops – a Plugfest for engineers and technology specialists and ePortfolio workshops, as well as special interest groups meetings. Other thematic workshop could be organised by sponsors or exhibitors.
- 18-19 October: the main conference – a series of keynotes in the morning followed by parallel workshops
In parallel to the formal events we organise social events:
- Wednesday 17 evening: a welcome reception open to all the speakers, sponsors and exhibitors is offered by the Limburg Provincie.
- Thursday 18 evening: a gala dinner open to all the delegates with music and dancing.
You wish to register? (registration close)
New deadlines for submission
- 15 July 2007 – Deadline for receipt of proposals of presentations (up to 1500 words – use the "abstract" field of the submission form on the conference management portal)
- 30 August 2007 – Notification of acceptance to authors
- 15 September 2007 – Author registration deadline
- 15 September 2007 – Deadline for receipt of presentations for inclusion in the conference papers.