Provisional programme. The seminar takes place over 1,5 days, starting on Monday 18 June 2007 afternoon.
The CV Seminar is based on:
- Presentations from main CV profiles available in Europe (Europass CV including HR-XML Application Profile, iProfile UK, German Standard CV, CV Universel, hResume...).
- Interoperability demonstrations (EIfEL):
- Interoperability based on Europass CV schemas from Cedefop and HR-XML export in Eurocv.eu (using web-service and SOAP API or using URL link).
- Cross-interoperability bewteen CV using XSLs and web-service:
- XML Schema CV (Cedefop schemas, HR-XML Europass CV application profile, German CV, iProfile, CV Universel)
- As well as other micro-format embedded in user public HTML webpage (hResume used in LinkedIn, proprietary micro-format used in Easycv.com)
- Using web-service for ePortfolio advanced CVs (eP and Jobboard web-services samples)
- Federation of identities and user privacy support based on Liberty Alliance (eP and Jobboard federated web-services samples)
- Round tables
Monday, 18 June
|13:00||Registration and welcome coffee
|13:30|| Introduction - Scenarios for CV interoperability and exploitation
WS1 - What are the main industry specifications available today for HR and Identity management ?
WS2 - What services should we expect from technology providers?
Round tables with participants on expectations for:
Tuesday, 19 June
|9:00||WS3 - Profiling jobs and employees: standards of competence, job & competency taxonomies, ontologies; job profile and domain extensions|
WS4 - Exploiting and enriching profile data through interoperability and new services
A group of IT experts (Sampo Kellomaki - Symlabs, Marc Van Coillie and Serge Ravet - EIfEL) and decision makers will address the following challenges:
WS6 - European Standardisation
John Ketchell - CEN
WS 6 - Action planning and conclusions
Based on the information collected during the seminar, the participants are invited to work in thematic groups to make proposals for future work in the field of interoperability, standards and technology/services development.
Results from the seminar will be transmitted to interoperability experts and standardisation bodies.
The seminar is hosted by IMI (Institut du Management de l'Information).
62, boulevard de Sébastopol