18-19 June, Paris. A seminar to address the issue of CV interoperablity and exploitation: how to access CV information and exploit their contents in HR processes. This event is sponsored by EIfEL, HR-XML and Liberty Alliance consortiums.
Jun 18, 2007 01:00 PM
Jun 19, 2007 05:00 PM
|Where||IMI, Paris, France|
|Contact Name||Marc van Coillie|
|Contact Phone||+33 3 8643 1343|
|Add event to calendar||
Objective of the seminar
- Define the foundations for CV cross interoperability between in Europe and worldwide
- Define usage scenarios (job applicant, CV review and assessment, job profile for data-mining) from different perspective (job board services for applicants and enterprises, Enterprise KM and experts issues, Higher Education and research expertise, regions/territories needs, Social software, Life Long Learning)
- Integrate the constraints and opportunities of digital identity management to CV interoperability
- Define a clear roadmap for HR-XML Europass Working Group.
- Include requirements for next main HR-XML specifications review (v3)
Who should attend?
- Human resources professionals
- Public and private employment services
- Policy and decision makers
- Information System Experts