Call for contributions
The Summit aims at an in-depth and broad exploration of the societal, organisational and individual issues linked to digital technologies. The aims of this year’s Summit is to bring together the world of ePortfolio, digital identity management, human resources and lifelong learning and focus in particular on the role of technologies in the development and implementation of employability and lifelong learning. You will find here links to the call for contributions for the events that constitute the Summit.
- HCSIT Summit Themes
- HCSIT 2007 will bring together people from industry, research, public employment, initial and higher education to present and discuss their work in the context of urgent social challenges to ensure Employability and Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Society.
- Presentation Format
- A variety of presentation modes is invited for both the academic and the practitioner tracks.
- Deadline, notification and registration
- In order to be included in the programme and have their contributions published, authors must be registered and have paid their conference fees (see fees on registration page) at the time of receipt of camera ready contributions.
- Instructions for Submitting Authors
- ePortfolio 2007 uses ConfTool for handling paper submission, the review process, and participant registration. You have to create a user account in order to use any facilities of the system. Here are just some general hints on how to use the ConfTool system.
- Best submissions Awards
- New for 2007: best submissions Awards!
- PDF files
- The different calls in a PDF format
- Template file for contributions
- Please use the styles of this template to publish your contribution before uploading to the conference management tool (ConfTool). For abstracts, please use the conference management tool editor.